Welcome to the companion blog to my portfolio website www.colwellillustration.com.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Digital Drawings and 2010

Didn't do much sharable work over the holidays.  But now it's January and like most people I feel compelled to make a better, more productive life out of the next 365 days.  Here are a few digital drawings I did based somewhat on the technique concepts presented by my previous collaborator and now DC exclusive artist, Freddie E. Williams, II in his book The DC Comics Guide to Digitally Drawing Comics. I see a bit of Frank Miller in the first one, but I did a lot more refined and tapered line in the second one, so a lot of that influence got hidden there. 

Done in Adobe Photoshop CS4 with a Wacom Inutos2 9x12 tablet.

Good luck in 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment